Thursday, March 19, 2015

More on Tacoma Urban Sketchers First 3rd Wednesday Sketch-Outing





This truly was a wonderful urban sketching experience and made special by those in attendance, as well as the historic nature of Tacoma's Union Station. To me, and all of us I'm sure, there is nothing
quite like the energy that comes from being together sketching, sharing our work and a part
of our lives that has such deep and satisfying meaning.
I am grateful to all those in attendance and I look forward to upcoming 3rd Wednesday sketching events throughout the year and beyond.
Kate will be hosting the 3rd Wednesday April sketching event at the Conservatory at Wright Park and I will be posting my sketches and blogging from France during the month.
See you in May - Darsie






1 comment:

  1. I like your photo collage, Darsie. I'd like to learn how to do that! Your first Wednesday sketch-outing was great fun and a smashing success!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.