Sunday, January 7, 2018

At the library again

We at the Tacoma Main Library yesterday.  Our wonderful host was Beverly, one of our members and the manager at the library.

I already knew I wanted to attempt the window in the "crow's nest".  It has intimidated me in the past but I'm fairly satisfied with the sketch I did.  The lower left corner was empty and I decided the composition needed something there to balance the right corner.  It might have been better if the figure was looking into the page.  But the windows were on what I spent most of my time and what I found challenging.



We were a really large group today.  I think we counted 35 people.  Several had left by the time the library media person took our group photo.






---Kate Buike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.