Saturday, April 7, 2018

Crusty and Rusty at Earthwise

It was an intrepid group of sketchers who braved the occasional down pour to sketch at Earthwise Architectural Salvage. Those who know him agreed that this is Steve Reddy sketching heaven. The staff were very cordial and joined our throw down to look at the sketches.

 

Caroline's daughter, Cassie, was a visiting artist from Arizona (she's kneeling in the middle). 

I composed a montage of subjects on one page. I was amused by the door of this shed, which had a banner stating "Crusty & Rusty". Then I admit I rather coveted the heraldic dolphin faucet set but it doesn't really fit my bathroom decor. I included the interesting juxtaposition of the old fashioned lion roundel and the heavy machinery.






 


By Kate Buike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.