Friday, July 13, 2018

Midweek Dinner

Jim and I went to Katie Downs on Wednesday night for dinner. I am blessed with a patient hubby. He sat for almost and extra hour while I sketched the crowd on the deck. Slowly my people are improving, perhaps before I die I'll get better with drawing people... you might be able to recognize who I am drawing.

I am working hard to do faster work, too. I didn't use any pencil... pen only and then quick watercolors when I got home. I plan to go out again later today and finish a drawing I began two years ago downtown Tacoma. 

Keep drawing, don't give up, that's my mantra...
pen and watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.