Saturday, February 2, 2019

Scorci's

Thanks to Katie B, one of our members, we could sketch at Scorci's Italian Cafe before they opened. She works there and negotiated this opportunity. We were an unusually small group today. 



 Paul left early. 


I elected to go next door to Van Lierop Garden Market. It wasn't too cold so I sketched outside. There's always something interesting in the garden there.



I returned to Sorci's to warm up and ordered lunch. Manny's is my favorite beer but I didn't have any because I had to drive home. It's brewed by Georgetown Brewery.



While at a table to eat my delicious caprese sandwich, I sketched what was nearby.



More photos here.


--Kate Buike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.