Wednesday, March 20, 2019

First Day of Spring!

It could not have been a more perfect day for sketching on the First Day of Spring. We gathered near the Union building on the campus of the University of Puget Sound and we all sketched outside. It was a cloudless, warm day. Did we set another record?  The past two days have been the warmest ever recorded for the date.

 
At least 3 people left early.

I've sketched here before so I wanted to find something different. This is my second sketch, done on 10x10 Bockingford watercolor paper. It is Oppenheimer Hall and I was most interested in the sundial at the top of the building.



My first sketch, on an 8x5 sheet of Stonehenge Aqua watercolor paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.