Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Summer Travels and Sketches



The lighthouse at Point Robinson on Maury Island is my first sketch on home turf in ages.  A friends reunion, followed by a family reunion at historic Fort Worden, along with teaching here and my love for the maritime scene have kept me in and around Port Townsend most of spring and summer. My annual trip to Haines, Alaska to visit my son and his family is always a joy plus the awe inspiring surrounding scenery is always a huge draw.
I miss my Tacoma urban sketcher group and do hope to see you soon.
Top to bottom: Point Robinson Light House, mountain view from Mosquito Lake, Haines Burrough, Haines, Alaska. On the hard at boat haven boat yard, Port Townsend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.