Saturday, July 11, 2015

Regional Sketch Outing

We put out an invitation to USk groups from Portland to Vancouver BC.  We called it a PNW Regional Sketch Outing.   Sketchers came from Seattle, Kitsap Penninsula and Vancouver.  It was a fun day to meet so many new people.

I did a lot of meeting, greeting and talking.  But I managed one and half sketches.  My second one isn't colored yet... it started to sprinkle and it was close to the meeting time.

My first sketch was on the Glass Bridge.  Nancy is sketching in front of me.



Davie from Vancouver BC USK



Lea from Vancouver BC USK



Sharing sketches:



The group (a few had left and a few more arrived since the meet and greet at 10):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.