Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Urban sketching in the south of France

Pen & ink 3.5 x 9
   Having been working in Alaska the last month or more... not sketching all that much, I came upon these postcards I drew. For this months article I decided to flashback to when I was living in Arganteau Chateau, France back before I left Alaska almost 10 years ago. Nobody talked about Urban Sketching back then yet I went out and drew my environment every chance I could knowing that drawing is drawing all all practice is good. So I drew postcards of the farm I was living on and sent them back to family in the states. This one ended up getting framed! -Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.