Thursday, April 27, 2017

Ad Hoc Sketch-out at Jason Lee Middle School Hot Shop 4-28-17

I have an invitation to sketch in the 'hot shop' at Jason Lee Middle School, located at the intersection of 6th Ave. and Sprague in Tacoma.

I will be going tomorrow (Fri. 4/28).


My invitation is for anytime between the hours of 3-9 pm. I was thinking of going around 4 pm. However, I am flexible as to time if anyone wants to come and sketch with me.

If you're interested, do let me know (fbuckmasATixDOTnetcomDOTcom)  no later than noon Friday and I will send you any other details I gather..and perhaps we can negotiate a time ideal for all. The staff is sending me a detailed map of the location on the school premises.

The glass blowing studio program is part of Hilltop Artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.