Monday, May 30, 2016

The Peeping Fan

Having taken advantage of this great weather, I snuck out to Coulan Park last week to sketch one of the many generic shelters along the water. The problem is that I cant be in the sun long so I had to find some shade which I did beside the Ivars. The cook crew were speaking kitchen-ese talking
about "I'm looking for a hairy baby and swimmers..." which I found entertaining to hear having been away from a kitchen for 30+ years. Then it happened... I heard a voice from above. "Nice work." Looking all around I had a humorous thought, 'I've been under too much stress,' before finally finding the kind soul in the window above my head. The fun part was explaining to the kind onlooker why I wanted to take the picture of her. -Feather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.