Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Hectic Life but Still an USkT

This past couple of weeks has been very busy. From time to time I wondered if I'd get everything done that I had said I get done. With few exceptions I met my goals. I had to leave early on Saturday so my sketch was missing in the "throw down", but made up on Sunday. Here are my images for both days. I did write the wrong date on Sunday's image, it should have been the 29th.
The table is the Yard Sale items. I bought a lot of stuff. Just couldn't say no to clamps for $1/each.

This image is a bit dark, but took a copy using my phone, rather than scanning. The lady on the left kept talking on the phone while her young daughter went stir crazy; the other girl was making HUGE bubbles with a rope dipped in soapy water. Several sailboats were moored at the dock and had visitors all day come by.

If you've been wanting to join, or have joined but can't find time to participate think outside the box... post when you have time to sketch and invite others to join YOU... rather than you joining others. If you want to draw, don't let a small thing like when the sketch outs are scheduled dissuade you. Make time, let us know, and enjoy yourself. Post your images and perhaps lead a sketch out on a day that is good for you.




1 comment:

  1. KaCe---I love your sketches...and, appreciate the outreach to other sketchers and potential sketchers! Thanks for both! Frances

    ReplyDelete

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.