Thursday, December 14, 2023

Festive holiday at Ruston

Once again we sketched at the Waterfront Market in Ruston (near Tacoma).  There was so many holiday decorations it was hard to choose a subject.  

 With my first sketch, I found the juxtaposition of the holiday tree and the meat market ("More Meat") amusing.  They gave me a ticket sticker and I added their store logo. 

I wandered around looking at everything and trying to pick another subject.  With a half hour left, I settled down to sketch more elves and a large wreath made of red ornaments. 

While there were just four of us at the beginning, we ended up with nine.  It was a good time!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.