Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Fall again at Watson's

We met at Watson's nursery to sketch fall color. They were already setting up most of the store for Christmas but we managed to find a few fall and Halloween subjects.

I explained this is not a gargoyle because it's not a water spout. It's a grotesque.

Sunlight on the pumpkins. I did buy some for my porch. I was waiting for this event to do so as I wanted to support Watson's since they are so nice to us!

I thought this was an imaginative display…the skeleton embedded on a vegetation wall.

I've taken to always using one of their carts as my mobile studio!

Trish left early.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.