Sunday, January 2, 2022

December Throwdown

December's virtual sketch outing was about documenting in our sketches the holiday season.    Here is our virtual throw down

 


Snow Day… the day after Christmas.  As soon as I placed the bird feeder on the red twig maple, the birds began feasting on seeds.  After being snowed in for five days, I am thankful for a full pantry.

Lori Johnson 



Loretta Morgan Fernandez


Wreaths Across American

I took advantage of a sunny morning to go to Tahoma VA National cemetery to sketch the Wreaths across America. The sketch needed more work at home as the ink and watercolor wouldn't dry in the cold and damp! The normally very quick drying and waterproof ink smeared.

I almost always choose to sketch the grave of Andrew H. McConnell because his mother made contact with me after my first sketch there. More about him.


Kate Buike

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.