Saturday, September 7, 2024

UPS

Not that one. University of Puget Sound

The weather was much more pleasant today with a nice breeze on the campus of University of Puget Sound in Tacoma. I didn't get any further than the plaza area near the Wheelock Student Center.

Right in front is a giant sequoia that is truly a giant. There is lots more tree above where my sketch ends. I did want to include the colorful chairs and sketcher, Liz.

I moved only a few steps away to sketch the Hilton Bowen Gardner Memorial Fountain. For some reason, it's known as the "Jones Fountain". I included the crow I saw enjoying a good splash in the fountain.

Only four of us today. Welcome to Amy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the number of spam comments, moderation has been turned on. If this is a legitimate comment, it will be allowed within 24 hours.